We encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19.
1. Non vaccinated persons will be required to have been COVID tested and proven negative no less than 72 hours before attending the event.
Vaccinated persons will need to show proof of vaccination.
2. Both vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals will be required to wear a mask in the crop room, except at your seat. Please bring your own masks.
3. All attendees/vendors must maintain 6 feet from one another when moving about the room.
Vendor(s) will still be available but 1 person in a booth at a time.
4. Depending on the location and state guidelines:
- Masks may be required in all hotel common areas.
- Current travel orders by the state must be followed.
5. Prepackaged snacks and water will be at your desk as we are not allowed an open "buffet" table for food or drink.
6. Please bring your own tools, punches, Cricut, etc
Some basic tools will be available but must be sanitized after each use.
7. All belongings will need to be stored on or under your table within your personal space.
8. Raffle/door prize tickets will be available.
9. Classes will be offered, including the free class, and socially distanced..
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL. You will be refunded for the crop.
RETURN TO THANK YOU REGISTRATION PAGEType your paragraph here.